Handmade: Bojito Cocktail
Cocktail hour has arrived! Do the hippie, hippie, shake with this awesome-ly delicious boho take on the mojito for your Festival of Love celebrations.
3-4 Fresh limes
1 shot of Bombay Sapphire gin
1 shot of St Germain elderflower liqueur
1. Juice 3 fresh limes, add to cocktail shaker
2. Add 1-2 shots of gin and 1 shot of St Germain to cocktail shaker
3. Chop handful of fresh mint and around 4 slices of cucumber and add to cocktail shaker. Use muddler to crush mint and cucumber with the liqueur, then shake for 10-20 seconds.
5. Place a thin slice of cucumber around the inside of the glass and top up with ice.
6. Pour concoction from the cocktail shaker into your glasses over the ice. Top up with soda water and ginger beer to taste.
7. Garnish with slices of cucumber and sprigs of mint. Voila! Your bojito is ready!
Jewellery & Tableware by Tree of Life